Meditation or Dhyana
Meditation is an English term used for Dhyana of Sanskrit, termed Jhana in Pali, Chana in Chinese, and Zen in Japanese.
Meditation is the Seventh part of Sage Patanjali’s Ashtanga Yoga, and the Eighth or last part of Lord Buddha’s Ashtanga Yoga. The dhyana itself becomes Samadhi when it reaches its ultimate state. Dhyana requires the complete involvement of your whole being. So, to involve your complete being, you need to first collect, compose and concentrate yours whole being. Therefore, its earlier parts, (as described by Sage Patanjali or Lord Buddha) are imperative to practice in order to enter into deep Dhyana.
Since Meditation requires your whole beings involvement, the whole being is transformed during its process, and your being becomes absolutely Divine, Enlightened and Blessed, whosoever comes in your contact feels solace, peace, energy, brilliance and blessings.
However, there are some following instant benefits of meditation which you can experience just after few sessions:
– Energy Enhancement.
– Control of thoughts.
– Peace of mind.
– Inner strength.
– Will power.
– The ability to focus the mind.
– Better memory.
– The ability to decide and carry on appropriate decisions.
– Better functioning in daily life, whether at home or at work.
– The ability to study and comprehend more quickly.
– Stop being carried away with every passing thought, emotion or situation.
– Freedom from needless and annoying thoughts.
– Think when and about what one wants to.
– Inner happiness.
– Help in developing psychic abilities.
– More powerful and efficient creative visualization and imagination.
– True and perfect logic, and
– finally Spiritual Enlightenment.
What is Meditation?
The Meditation is integral transformation of your whole being.
There are certain scientific, highly effective yet easy-to-do techniques, described by different ancient and contemporary masters of east and west. Meditation, being a part of Yoga, ought to be learned from a Real Yogi, but not from philosophers who just talk, lecture and do intellectual conversations only, but not have experienced.
Sage Patanjali and Sage Buddha have shared their empirical knowledge of Dhyana, along with their disciples, which are found in their authentic text books. Sage Patanjali’s Sutras are found in ‘Yoga Darshan’, and Sage Buddha’s in ‘Diamond Sutra’, ‘Lankavatara Sutra’, ‘Lotus Sutra’, etc. Their Sutras are very scientific and most authentic. Lord Shiva has also shared His Sutras of Meditation / Dhyana with His first disciple Godess Parwati, which are compiled in different books, like Vigyan Bhairava, Shiva Samhita, etc. Also Lord Vishnu has shared His most Scientific, very easy yet highly effective Sutras with His disciples, collected in ‘Yoga Tattva Upanishad’. Lord Brahma’s Dhyana Sutras are kept intact by Guru-Shishya (Master-Disciple) tradition by Rishis, in some Classical Upanishads, like Isha Upanishad, Kena Upanishad, Katha Upanishad, Mundaka Upanishad, Mandukya Upanishad, Taittiriya Upanishad, Chhandogya Upanishad, Brihadaranyak Upanishad, Kaivalya Upanishad, etc. Sage Vyasa has also shared His empirical Sutras through His text book named ‘Brahma Sutra’. These Classical Scriptures are filled with most Scientific, Authentic and Effective Sutras of Dhyana.
Yogi Anand is an Experienced Yogi, who has been practicing Yoga (including Dhyana) since his numerous past lives. In current life time, when he was 24 years old, he left home and went to the Great Himalaya to resume his Yogic journey. He has been teaching since 1999, to the global students without any discrimination.
Yogi Anand teaches the Dhyana on following Subjects:
- The Laws of Belief System
- The Law of dependent origination
- The Law of Conditionality
- The Law – ‘As you think so you become’
- The Laws of Effectiveness
- The Laws of Success
- The Laws of Attraction
- The Laws of Abundance in Life
- The Laws of Happiness
Habits to overcome:
- Fingernail Biting
- Porn Addiction
- Teeth grinding
- Back Pain
- Muscular pain
- Stiffness in the Body
- Stomach Disorder
- Body Building
- Body Mastery
- Healing own Body
- Power Nap
- Mind Enhancement
- Manipulation of Brainwaves for Success
- Increasing of IQ Level
- Body Language
- Focus and Intention
- Release the Past
- Time Lines
- Find Your Dream
- Get Over Loss
- Omen readings
- Conscious channeling
- Ascension activation
Creative and Confidence:
- Communication Skill
- Public Speaking
- Stage Fright
- Financial Abundance
- Fears and Phobias
- Music and Spirit
- Creating the Good Luck
- Spotting a Liar
- Focus and Intention
- Relaxing the Body
- Learning to Visualize
- Watching Your Thoughts
- Contacting Your Divine Self
- Abundance and Prosperity
- Advanced Ascension Activation
- Advanced Healing Techniques
- Advanced Psychic and Spiritual Protection
- Balancing Your Chakras
- Confident Self-Expression
- Contacting Your Spirit Guides
- Cutting Psychic Cords
- Developing Your Psychic Abilities
- Enhancing the Aura and Light Body
- Forgiveness and Gratitude
- General Chakra Meditation
- General Past Life Regression
- Grounding and Aura Manipulation
- Healing the Mass Consciousness
- Healing the Planetary Grid System
- Hypnosis for Self Development
- Journey through the Celestial Planes
- Journey through the Cosmos
- Kundalini Awakening
- Loving Relationships
- Mental Projection (Remote Viewing)
- Multidimensional Awareness
- Overcoming shyness and improving speaking skills
- Power of Silence
- Precognition and Future Lives
- Psychic and Intuitive Healing
- Psycho kinesis and Telekinesis
- The Power of Visualization
- Reframing the Past
- Release and Integration of Fear
- Releasing Judgment, Guilt and Denial
- Reprogramming Your Subconscious Mind
- Sacred Fire
- Sacred Sexuality
- Soul Retrieval and Integration
- Your Mental Screen
- Power for Financial Blessings
You can access Yogi Anand through his email – email@example.com