200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
Anant Yoga School’s 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course, is 4 weeks program, certified by Yoga Alliance, offers a complete knowledge of yoga teacher training, theoretically and practically. It offers hands-on training program that includes all the important elements of yoga i.e. asana, pranayama, kriyas, practical anatomy, adjustment, alignment, mantra chanting, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques.
This course is for anyone who has ardent desire for self-knowledge and deepening of the Yoga sutras and yogic techniques. You can be a yoga practitioner, a teacher who wants to learn more, sharpen his / her knowledge more, or you may be new to yoga, whatever the case may be, the teacher training course will provide a complete knowledge of Yoga. Students will develop the skills to teach yoga as well as improve their own personal growth.
You can imbibe the wonderful Yogic environment at Anant Yoga School, New Delhi, India, while learning the Yoga Teachings.
You will also experience the much-needed Blend of Traditional Yoga teachings along with physically ‘fulfilling’ asana practices.
Anant Yoga School aims to bring the authentic and best teachings of yoga from the most respected schools worldwide in an encapsulated program that will make proficient & confident teachers capable of teaching anywhere in the World and to a diverse audience.
Most importantly, you will be taught in a spirit of humility and love that epitomizes the true spirit of yoga – something that you would be expected to carry forth in your teachings to other students…
Fee: USD 1400
Place: Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
- Tuition fee
- Study material + mandatory text
- Access to additional Books for reference
- Lodging, Boarding, Foods
- Transfers (can be arranged on request at extra cost)
- Other personal requirements
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
Please submit your information to us by filling the form below:
Topics covered during 200 YTTC program:
Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)
- TTP 101 – Group Asana Practice with basic asana series
- TTP 102 – Basic Standing and Balancing Postures
- TTP 103 – Basic Sitting Postures
- TTP 104 – Basic Twisting Postures
- TTP 105 – Forward – Backward Bending Postures
Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)
- TTP106 – Arm Balancing Postures
- TTP107 – Stabilizing Postures
- TTP 108 – Hip Opening Postures
- TTP 109 – Inverted Postures
- TTP 110 – Restorative Postures
- TTP 111 – Classic Sun Salutations
Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)
- TTP112 – Shatkarma kriya
- TTP 113 – Introduction to Mudras
- TTP 114 – Basic Pranayama Series
- TTP 115 – Mantra and Meditation
- TTP 116 – Yoga Nidra 1 st level
- TTP 117 – Bandhas and Drishti
Teaching Methodology (TM)
- TM 201 – Adjusting & Assisting Yoga Asana
- TM202 – Exclusive Populations
- TM203 – Creative & Effective Sequencing
- TM204 – Theming
- TM205 – The Business of Yoga
Yoga Philosophy/ Lifestyle Ethics (YPLE)
- YPLE401 – The Eight Limbs,Philosophy, & History of Yoga
- YPLE402 – The Language of Yoga (Sanskrit)
- YPLE403 – Ayurveda: The Yogic Diet & Lifestyle
- YPLE404 – Yoga Ethics
- YPLE405 – Karma Yoga
Anatomy & Physiology (AP)
- AP 301 – Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- AP302 – Energetic Anatomy
- AP303 – Yogic Chikitsa
Techniques, Training and Practice – TTP
Through Techniques, Training and Practice ( TTP ) you will learn Group Asana Practice, Standing and Balancing Postures, Sitting Postures, Twisting Postures, Forward Bending and Backward Bending Postures, Arm Balancing Postures, Stabilizing Postures,Hip Opening Postures, Inverted Postures, Restorative Postures, Classic Sun Salutations, Shatkarma kriya, Introduction to Mudras, Mantra and Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Bandhas and Drishti. Through these techniques, training and practice you will learn how to teach and practice the techniques, but also observe and analyze yourself.
Anatomy and Physiology – AP
In the Anatomy and Physiology (AP) we will focus on the structure of the body as a whole, including the nervous system, cardiovascular system, circulatory system, skeletal system and muscular system. In Energetic yoga we will focus on the subtle body, vayus, koshas, chakras, nadis, gunas and dosha.We will approach each student considering to which stage they are on on their path of healing and discovery of themselves. Our discussions will include: therapeutic asana modifications, pranayama, anatomy, mudras, kriya, yoga nidra, positive affirmation and meditation. We will teach our students how these techniques can heal their future clients, so that they can educate them about the empowering field of yoga Chikitsa. We will also focus on how to work with clients who suffer from different health issues.
Teaching Methodology – TM
In teaching methodology (TM) we will focus on principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting yoga asana according to time, place and situation. We will also focus on the way of teaching yoga as individual or in a group, with people of different nations, cultures, religions and age. We will teach you creative and effective sequencing asana, yoga theme and business of yoga where you will learn to magnify the people through your communication skills, time management and quality.
Yoga Philosophy, Life Style & Ethics – YPLE
In the Yoga Philosophy, Life Style &Ethics (YPLE) we will focus on yoga philosophies and traditional texts, such as the Yoga sutras and Hatha yoga pradipika yoga, the basics of Sanskrit and pronunciation. We will teach about the basics of Ayurveda, its aims and objectives, and the concepts of health, wellness, and diet from the Ayurvedic viewpoint. Discussion of the ethics of teaching yoga will be including: how the Yamas & Niyamas relate to ethics and the teacher-student relationship. We will teach about Karma yoga, as well. Karma yoga is the art of giving and sharing. It purifies the heart by teaching you to act selflessly, without thought of gain or reward.
Affiliated with the highest organization, Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International, Anant Yoga School is one of the prestigious teacher training schools in Rishikesh, Himalaya. Uplifting and maintaining high standards of Yoga, the school ensures premium services and supreme infrastructures. The curriculum has been moulded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance and the skill based courses are taught by certified Yoga instructors. Amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all the future endeavours. The diploma is entitled ‘Yoga Siromani’.
The curriculum has been moulded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance and the skill based courses are taught by certified Yoga instructors. Amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all the future endeavours. The diploma is entitled ‘Yoga Siromani’.
Yoga TTC Daily Schedule
- 6.30 – 8.00 A.M. – Hatha Yoga Asanas
- 8.00 – 9.00 A.M. – Pranayamas
- 9.00 – 10.00 A.M. – Breakfast
- 10.00 – 11.00 A.M. – Physiology and Anatomy, Ayurveda
- 11.00 – 12.30 A.M. – Theory
- 12.30 – 2.00 P.M. – Lunch and Rest
(pre/post Digestive Kriya)
- 2.00 – 3.00 P.M. – Yoga Philosophy
- 3.00 – 4.00 P.M. – Meditation
- 4.00 – 5.00 P.M. – Evening Yogic Tea
- 5.00 – 6.30 P.M. – Asanas
- 6.30 – 7.00 P.M. – Yog Nidra
(pre/post Digestive Kriya)
- The Schedule may change depending on the climate and other reasons some time.
- Attendance of the entire TTC daily schedule is mandatory.
- Students are given one day off per week, usually Friday but this may change according to the course program.
Two kinds of aspirants can participate and study our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, those who wish to teach yoga as a profession and those who wish to develop their personal practice.
- Those who want to be a Professional and Spiritual Yoga Teacher.
- Those who want to develop the personal practices and strength.
- Previous experience of University/College certificate not required, Yoga education is the same for all.
- English as a first or second language is necessary. (We have students who speak many different languages, but English is the medium of teaching. It does not matter if you only understand a little. Our teachers will make sure you understand the subject matter.)
- Students between the age of 15 to 60 years can join the TTC at Anant Yoga School. Students must be healthy.
- Students need to have an open mind and leave their ego or position outside the studio.
- Students who show discrimination regarding religion, countries, class or caste will not be allowed to enrol at our school.
- Yoga Education – Dr Kamakhya Kumar
- Super Science of Yoga – Dr. Kamakhya Kumar
- A Handbook of Yoga nidra – Dr Kamakhya Kumar
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha (SPMB) – Swami Satyananda Saraswati Ji
- Yoga Darshan – Swami Niranjanananda Ji.
- Prana and pranayama – Swami Niranjanananda Ji.
- Four Chapters on Freedom – Swami Satyananda Saraswati Ji
It is suggested that all students carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before applying for the teacher training course at Anant Yoga School.
The advance deposit that submitted for YTTC 100, 200, 300, 500 or for any retreats and workshops is not refundable.
In case of any emergencies if student can’t attend the course, Anant Yoga School can permit them to join other scheduled course within the period of 12 months.
No Refunds, Credits or Transfers are done on cancellation, during or after the course starts.
Visa and Travel Insurance
- Please arrange a tourist visa and good travel insurance before leaving your home country.
- Please don’t bring valuables, if necessary than keep them safely.
We hold an orientation meeting on the First day of training start at 3:00 PM to ensure students knows where the classes are, to familiarize with the course facilities and to allow students to meet each other and their teachers. Student attendance at the orientation day is mandatory.
If you have any questions related to registration, payment, visa or any other query about our Yoga Teacher Training course, Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime, I will be happy to assist you further at email@example.com
Bank Details for Money Transfer
BANK NAME: CANARA BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: REAL YOG & THERAPIES INC.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2416201001103
IFSC CODE: CNRB0002416
BRANCH NAME: KINGSWAY CAMP, NEW DELHI – 110009, INDIA
About Anant Yoga School (AYS)
AYS is an authentic Institution of India, Affiliated with the world’s highest Yoga organization, Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International. Its head training centre at highly pure atmosphere and environment of a sacred place of India, Rishikesh, which is also known as “Yoga Capital of the world”, Dharamshala (Himachal Pradesh, India), Uttarkashi, Indian Himalayan place, and New Delhi, India, make AYS special and compatible place to learn, practice and master Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation and Healing.
Anant Yoga School is one of the prestigious teacher training schools of India. Anant Yoga School’s uncompromising principles to maintain the premium quality and highest standards of Teachings & Trainings of Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation and Spiritual Awakening, makes it one of the best Institutions of world, for the sincere practitioners and teachers to deepen, broaden, enrich and enlighten the learning and practices. AYS centre’s infrastructure is capable of providing enough and well space for trainings and practices of the students.
The curriculums of all Teacher Training Courses have been designed as per the standard and specifications of Yoga Alliance, and the skill based courses are taught by certified and qualified Yoga instructors. Amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all the future endeavours. The diploma of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is entitled as ‘Yoga Siromani’.
To know more about AYS, you may visit its webpage: http://anantyoga.com/anant-yoga-school.html
AYS conducts the following Yoga Teacher Training Courses throughout the year:
- 100 Hours YTTC
- 200 Hours YTTC
- Pranayama TTC
- Meditation TTC
- Laughter YTTC
- Atma Kriya Yoga Course
- Kaaljayi kriya TTC
- Ayurveda Panchkarma Course
To know more about the above courses, you may visit AYS webpage: http://anantyoga.com/yoga-courses.html
Interested participants can register and enrol in any of scheduled courses in advance.
Real Yog & Therapies, Inc
30/2, Vashisth Enclave, Burari, Delhi – 110084 (India)